Series#21 - Is dinner ready yet? #26 - Mom's kitchen Series#21 - Is dinner ready yet? 1. Miso soup 2. Thick omelet 3. Curry 4.
Umeshu (plum wine) 5. Fried prawn 6. Grilled fish 7. Pizza toast 11.
Rice cake wrapped with nori seaweed 8. Cabbage rolls 9. Jiaozi 10. Cleaning a kitchen Series#26 - Mom's kitchen 1.
Nikujaga (meat and potato stew) Nukazuke (a type of Japanese pickle) deep-fried pork cutlet rice bowl 3. Potato salad 4. Steamed egg custard 5. Fried rice 6.
Tomato spaghetti 7. Spinach with sesame dressing 8. Croquettes 9. Sushi 10.
Coffee break.
Fake Food (Miniature Collectables) Re-Ment 2 - Kitchen Utensils
Clarisa
●
Sunday, May 6, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogger news
Search this blog
Blogger templates
Popular Posts
-
Hi. My name is Rheedan. Welcome to Oxford Online English! Today, we're going to learn some important words and phrases, so that you ...
-
Hi, my name is Byron Martin, here at Logee's. Today we're going to be talking about coffee. One of my favorite drinks, and a bever...
-
Hey Guys, welcome to Kanak's Kitchen Today I am going to show you an excellent tried and tested flavourful vegeterian kebabs that is cor...
-
So in last weeks episode, we covered a simple boiled plum pudding, which consisted of equal parts flour, milk, eggs, butter, and the plu...
-
Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin' Tossed salad and scrambled eggs Rude Boy Stop your running around It's time to strai...
-
We're gonna see if we can cook a steak with salt And I don't mean we're gonna cook a steak that has salt on it I mean we're ...
-
Hello, loves! And, welcome to episode 22 of Cooking with Marshmello! Today, we'll be -- oh, Mello? Are you expecting someone today? Well...
-
Todays recipe is for homemade mayonnaise that is low in fat, eggless, cholesterol-free, soy-free and nut-free. It tastes surprisingly like...
-
Hi,I am Eugenie. Today I am making Crme Caramel, French dessert. First I will make caramel and then custard cream filling. It was really pop...
-
Hi, welcome to Raji's Kitchen. Today we are going to see how to make Rava cake (Egg less). Ingredients 1.5 Cup Rava, 1 cup Sugar(Powered...
Labels
Powered by Blogger.



0 komentar:
Post a Comment