TrinidadBread Pudding Recipe #1

TrinidadBread Pudding Recipe #1

Hello everybody
today I am going to do bread pudding basically like how my mom makes it at home
in Trinidad the ingredients that we need today need is stale bread sugar, 4 eggs some milk, raisins, butter and some essence. I
have some almond essence that I got at the store. Okay I have my recipe by ingredients in the description
below but I am just eye balling the recipe right
now to show you because I don't like my bread pudding sweet so the recipe will have more
sugar and more raisins and stuff so I am eye balling my ingredients at the moment.
So here we go I have the stale bread I will just chip them into small pieces
like this okay I am almost done shredding the stale bread into small pieces.  No perfect size really.


Next thing I will do is add in everything together to the dry bread and mix in everything together add the sugar add the raisins.  Like I said I think the recipe requires more raisins but to me the sugar and raisins
will have my bread pudding too sweet and I don't like that. Add my milk. .......

If it is a bit too dry you can always add more milk essence.  A small bit of this.  Almond essence is really nice. I am going to add 3 tablespoons butter that should do it.

 That will keep the bread nice and moist what I will do as my container a bit small,
I will start to mix everything together and then I. Will add the eggs.
I use my hands as you notice I get a better feel of it and I know all the ingredients
are blended in together its a bit messy but its quite fun at the same time now I will add the eggs if you are uncomfortable about using your hands you can use a spoon.  It is your choice Like I said with my hands I can feel that everything is blended in together.

And with the eggs, you could combine the eggs together before as you have seen I had my eggs still separate the
yolks was still separate so you could kind of whip everything together and then add to this mixture alright looking good and with the eggs, it will cause the bread pudding to raise and make it look nice and puffy. So that's basically it.  Now I will transfer it to a dish to be baked I already have my oven set at 350 degrees
and this will bake for about lets say 45 to a hour. That's it, that's your mixture right there.

Okay I have transferred my mixture to my baking
dish this is like one of my bread bans actually
I put a piece of foil and sprayed the foil with a bit of Pam spray
so hopefully when the bread pudding is baked I would not have problems to remove it from
here then I transfer the batter to this dish and then I put it in the oven to bake for
about 45 minutes to a hour okay I will be back with the finished product Okay yall this is the final product just took it from the oven
smells good I can't wait to taste it. I will put up another photo after I cut it and everything for presentation so you could
see how it looks on the inside okay my bread pudding I just cut a slice and ready to dig in looking good I am sure its tasting good
try the recipe and let me know what you think and how it taste
leave a comment below thank you thanks for watching.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

 
  • Home Cooking Ideas © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes