Non-Vegans Try Vegan Desserts

Non-Vegans Try Vegan Desserts

- Are you vegan? Good. (Classical music) - I don't think I've ever touched a single vegan food in my life, except like by accident. - I usually do like vegan food. - I'm skeptical of these vegan desserts.

- This is the vegan glazed doughnut, but I hear the word doughnut, and I'm on board. - It looks like a regular doughnut. - It doesn't smell like a doughnut. It smells like a lemon square.

- Oh, this is good. - That's terrible. - This kinda tastes
like fruit loops to me. - If I was having this and
you told me it was vegan, I would not believe it.

- Yes for the vegan doughnut. I'm liking it. - Tofu vegan cheesecake? (Disgusted noise) - It's more wiggly than
regular cheesecake. - It does not smell
like cheesecake at all.

- Mmm. - No. - It's really gritty. - The texture's awful.

- Or like soaked, mushy bread. - I could not describe to
you what this taste is, I can just tell you that
it's working for me. - It's like eating a giant tofu with a lotta sugar in it. - Why call it cheesecake if it's not gonna taste like cheesecake? - The more that I have
it, the more I like it.

- Vegan snickerdoodle. I'm feeling good about
these snickerdoodles. - These are so soft. - They look like rocks.

- All vegan desserts look like dirt. - Oh yeah. - It tastes gingery. - These win.

- It's mushy. It's just
not working for me. - Cookies should crumble and I can mold this into any shape I want. - Vegan cherry ice cream.

It looks like a regular
piece of ice cream, except it's really hard. - There are little pieces
of chocolate in it. - Smells like ice cream. - It's really good.

- That sucks. - That's super fruity. - It tastes kinda like cherry
flavored Bubblicious gum. - Knowing that it's vegan, it tastes fresher.

- Here's the thing, I would probably eat any
dessert no matter what. - Raw vegan brownie. Looks like a brownie with seeds in it. - It looks like a granola bar.

- Nothing about this
screams brownie to me. - That's delicious. - I don't like it. - It's definitely chocolatey.

- It tastes exactly like a Cliff bar. - Mushy texture seems to be a running theme through vegan desserts. - I would eat it again. - I wish vegan foods
would just stop trying to imitate non vegan foods.

Just be yourself. Be whatever it is that you are. (Classical music).

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

 
  • Home Cooking Ideas © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes