Vegan Breakfast IdeasVegan Omelette, Sandwich, Pancakes

Vegan Breakfast IdeasVegan Omelette, Sandwich, Pancakes

Hi everyone today I'd like to show you five gorgeous recipes of vegan breakfast meals I often make smoothies or just oats in the morning but sometimes I. Prefer something more interesting and filling so I decided to share some ideas with you I hope you will like it so let's get started the first recipe they are going to make is these veggie quesadillas i use simple vegetables I have at home I fry onions add a pinch of seasonings and salt then I add one tomato and cook until they're soft now it's time to arrange the quesadillas. I use hummus and spread it over the tortilla. Then I take a half of avocado, I cut it up and mesh with a fork I squeez lime juice in order to keep an avocado green.

And now I add warm veggies and spread them thoroughly. You can add some olives, herbs and spring onions. And then you have to fry it for a minute on a skillet to make the quesadillas warm and crispy you have to do the same with the second tortilla finally you just put it on top and your breakfast is ready cut it up into slices and enjoy when i get bored of regular smoothies I prefer to make this layered smoothie bowl with chia seeds. For the first lawyer you  need just two ingredients: a half banana and a cup of frozen berries.

I use red and black currants because they're a little bit sour and it complements with other sweet layers. I blend it up until it's smooth And next we are going to prepare the second layer. Take six tablespoons of chia seeds and 25 tablespoons of vegan milk. Mix it up and live for about 10 minutes to thicken.

Add sugar or fructose and the teaspoon of coconut flakes if you'd like for the last layer I used a half banana and a bunch of spinach And arrange the lawyers as you'd like This fresh and colorful breakfast is so good for your health it contains a lot of vitamin C. From currants and spinach and fatty acids from chia seeds I especially like this protein breakfast. It tastes so good! For this omelet you need to fry one onion and about 4 medium mushrooms in a cup combine together three tablespoons of chickpea flour, seasonings and salt and eight tablespoons of water After that I use two additional tablespoons of chickpea flour to get thicker consistency Add a chopped tomato I prefer to add turmeric to make the omelet more yellow I add two and a half I add 2,5 tablespoons of flax seeds and finally I. Add fried mushrooms and fresh greens now use olive oil to cover a skillet and spread the dough evenly When one side is ready try to flip the omelet carefully I usually use two spatulas to do that because it's kind of tricky Cook this omelet until it's ready to make this easy and healthy pancakes you need a cup of oats.

I blend them first. And a half cup of vegan yogurt it has to be sour. And you need one ripe banana I add two tablespoons of melted coconut butter, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup and when it's all are blended together I add a teaspoon of baking soda If the yogurt is sour enough the final mixture will have a lot of bubbles. And I also add a quarter cup of rice floor now it's time to fry our pancake I don't use oil for that because there is coconut oil in the dough, but if your pancakes stick to the skillet add a little bit of olive oil in the mixture as you see I add about 3 tablespoons of dough for one pancake flip the pancakes when the bubbles burst you can form them a little with a spatula Fry the rest and there you go! The last recipe is tuna sandwich Of course without real tuna but tastes similar You can use any vegetables and herbs you have.

I use cucumbers, tomatoes, radish, and so on. The most important ingredient is white bean. You can also use canned chickpeas. I've got about a half of a can.

Then I mash it with a fork. And after that I add a teaspoon of hot mustard, salt and pepper. I also add lime juice and green onions That's all! Now you just need to arrange the sandwich and it's ready! Really quick and easy! Thank you guys for watching. I hope you enjoy these recipes.

If you like this video please give it a thumbs up - it's a great support for me and don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more vegan videos I'll see in the next time. Bye!.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

 
  • Home Cooking Ideas © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes