CAJUN CHICKEN PENNE PASTA RECIPE

CAJUN CHICKEN PENNE PASTA RECIPE

Hey folks it is Barry here welcome to my virgin
kitchen it is Barry here, today I am showing you how to make a really simple penne chicken
pasta dish. It is so good and in fact a dish that I just
chucked together the other night I posted it on Instagram and people were like oh my
gosh I want to see how you made that so I. Am just going to cook along and make the dish
again. Hopefully you know when you make something
and just throw all the ingredients together it never tastes the same but I am going to
try my best, here are the ingredients, hit pause and write them down.
The first step I am doing is with these mini chicken fillets is give them a dry rub in
the Cajun seasoning all over, so there is no oil, a complete dry rub, but you can use
oil if you like to speed things up! We also have some spring onions (scallions),
pepper, and chopped tomatoes we have some cream, chardonnay, pepper and smoked salt
flakes, super good.

A chicken stock cube and some fresh penne pasta.
All good let me show you how to do it. Alright so the first step is to just get a
load of flames for my hob the first one is warming up the water for my pasta, my griddle
pan is getting nice and hot, and this pan will be perfect for our sauce thing.
The chicken get the griddle pan nice and hot, cook them for 4 minutes either side. The chicken
is nice and thin so should not take much longer than that, turn it over as I say 4 minutes
either side and then just leave it to rest. Fantastic so I am just taking that chicken
off of the heat and my water is ready now you can probably hear boston licking his bowl
he is drinking I will show you in a bit.

I. Am going to get my pasta into the bowl, so
that is fresh pasta in there, in it goes. Going to have to wash my hands now but I think
he can smell the chicken. Anyhow lets work on our pan now for the sauce.
For the sauce that pan is nice and hot about a tablespoon of oil, when I add in these ingredients
it may sizzle as it is hot, but in go the tomatoes, peppers and spring onions.
Hopefully you will agree that is looking colourful I am crumbling in a chicken stock cube now,
this is our cream in that goes, oh yeah baby, nice and soothing, a generous seasoning of
pepper, and this is some smoked salt, so good! Yes my friends this is our chardonnay oh yes,
definitely chardonnay, I am putting about 2 tablespoons in there, nice little fizz to
it, quite fruity but that alcohol content will burn off so you get that flavour in there.
Mix this right through it will foam up a bit.

The last thing is a sprinkle of fresh chopped
parsley about a tablespoon of that just going to mix it through and add more at the end
to garnish it too. But we are just going to warm this through,
keep our eye on the pasta, it probably has about another 2 minutes left, we will drain
it off and bring together. Amazing so my pasta is done I have drained
that off, our sauce is nice and done all I. Am going to do is push the sauce into our
fresh pasta.

And then you want to get your spatula in there and give it a darn good stir
around get it all nice and coated. In terms of finishing it off plonk your pasta
into a big old dish, place the Cajun chicken strips on top, give another season of black
pepper and then finish with more parsley. I hope you agree it is looking stonking, thought
I would show you how to make it and as I say in a more relaxed setting cooking along, it
tastes amazing, send me a picture if you try it, check out my last video and subscribe
if you have not already. See you next time..

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

 
  • Home Cooking Ideas © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes