Chocolate Amaretto PuddingGennaro Contaldo

Chocolate Amaretto PuddingGennaro Contaldo

Hi lovely people of Food Tube, let me show
you what I'm going to make you now! Amaretti and chocolate pudding. If you feel a bit down
and you eat this pudding it's like wow! You get to buzz it up. Hallelujah! So simples,
you will love it! I have 500ml of luke warm milk, and I'm going to put inside two tablespoons
of sugar! One, two! The one tablespoon of flour. And switch on your gas, stir it.

I
put the flour inside when the milk is still warm, it's not very hot! The reason if you
do this, it won't go lumpy. And it will be fantastic. I'm going to add three caps of
amaretti, you know what. I love it so much I'm going to add an extra one! You don't have
to do that, but I love it! Stirring it, I.

Need a pod. This is all the seeds, can you
see? Stir it because you don't want it to get hot. So as this starts to get warm, it
starts to get thicker! While it starts to get thicker, you put 50 grams of butter. I
love the gas because you don't want to burn it.

Oh yes, get the nice chocolate. Crush
it, about 100grams! You don't have to do like me. The smell is incredible. It goes whoa,
whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

Chocolate is there, I'm going to put another 25grams of chocolate
inside. Yes, yes, yes! I wish your eyes could see what I can see! Don't you think this is
beautiful where I am? Look at that, I'm in my Kingdom. Yes, it's all beautiful. We have
it all inside.

On the gas, a little bit high. Keep stirring, it takes a minute. Don't do
like me. Oh my! Oh my, OH MY! Look at the bubbly on the side.

It's ready, you don't
want that to bubbly all over. Because you might burn. At this stage off, keep stirring
it. You lose the whisk and you get a spoon.

Yes! Look at that! Look how smooth and silky
it is. Then the last, not least, an ameretti biscuit. Crush it on top. Amaretti and chocolate
pudding.

Let us celebrate it this way. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hall - le - lu - jah. I can taste
inside, the amaretti, the liquor, the crunchiness of the amaretti, the vanilla pod and the chocolate.
Mmmmm. I'm buzzing again.

For now I say arriverderchi..

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

 
  • Home Cooking Ideas © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes