Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding for 2 with my Husband, Kevin - Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking Ep 160

Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding for 2 with my Husband, Kevin - Gemma's Bigger Bolder Baking Ep 160

Hi Bold Bakers. Hi Bold Bakers. Hi. Hi Bold Bakers.

It is almost valentines day so I have a very
handsome co-host with me. This is my husband Kevin. Hi Everyone. He edits.

He makes the videos look beautiful. But he is my co-host today and I am very excited. I am excited to be here. Kevin lets tell them what we are making.

We are making a chocolate self saucing pudding. Delicious. So this pudding is perfect because it is for
two people the recipe so it is great for valentines day. And it is really really easy to make.

I want you to stay tuned through this video
because we are gong to answer your questions through social media about my self and Kevin. And there is really good ones. Alright well we are going to get started in
a large bowl. You want to add in your flower, brown sugar,
coco powder, baking powder, and salt.

And then give it a good mix together. Alright Gemma hit me with a question. Lets see. How long have you know each other and how
old are you? Well first off, I am not going to tell you
how old I am.

But we can tell them how long we have known
each other. We have known each other almost six years. Yeah. That is true.

Oh here is a good one. Has Kevin ever cooked for you? If he did than what? Of course I have. I make a pretty mean burger. Yeah.

Really good burger actually. How are we looking over here Kevin. We are looking good. I think we are all mixed up.

Now we are ready for the wet ingredients. You are really good at this. I really like these episodes because I actually
do less of the heavy lifting. Its nice to have a co-host.

Im taking a day off. Okay so we are going to put this over here
and lets get our jug for the wet ingredients. So you want to add in your coffee, milk, butter,
eggs, and vanilla extract. And then wish them all together.

Okay guys so I think this was the first time
I got to use Gemmas cupcake spoons. And it was definitely a bit of a thrill. Yeah well I reserve those for very special
people. And you are a very special person.

Thank you. Its a special occasion. So in this wet ingredients, if you don't want
to add in coffee you can always replace the coffee with milk. That works really well too.

How are we looking Kevin you think that is
looking good. I think we are looking great. We are ready to add the wet to the dry. Now all you was to do is just mix these ingredients
together.

What I like about this Kevin and you know
I am a big fan of these kind of recipes is because you mix it all by hand. Absolutely, no machine. One bowl, one jug, everything just mixed all
together easily. Its a nice recipe to have.

Gemma I can already smell that chocolate,
vanilla, and everything. Its unbelievable. Yep it is. Okay so Gemma, I know the answer to this but
what is Self Saucing Pudding? So the Self Saucing Pudding is a little bit
cakey and then their is a sauce in the bottom.

And then when you think about a lava cake
and you get a spoon full. It is like caky and gooey, caky and gooey. The whole way through out, so you guys are
really going to love this recipe. And the best thing is it kind of creates that
sauce itself.

So you dont really have to do a whole lot
of the work. Awesome. Okay Kevin so lets finish off this now. And we are going to add in some lovely dark
chocolate chips.

Throw them in there. Mix those in. So funny enough Kevin and I did a video last
year for valentines day and it was a really great one. I loved it.

It was awesome tiramisu for two. Tiramisu for two absolutely delicious. Make sure you check out that video. Its still my favorite tiramisu.

One of my favorite videos. Kevin have I got chocolate in my eyebrow? No Okay. I dont think so. Okay Kevin thats it.

Good job. Devious. This guy is all mixed up and now it is ready
to go into our cups. So to bake off my self saucing pudding as
always I have really pretty mugs.

Now these are oven safe mugs and microwave
safe, but this is not a microwave recipe, no bake it in the oven. So Kevin I am going to get you to brush these
really well. Because we dont want our pudding to stick
in there. Alright we are going to brush these with butter,
just making sure, they get nice and coated.

So you want to fill up your mugs half the
way to two thirds, because we actually have more stuff to go on top of this. And then I am going to show you how to make
the saucy stuff for on top. So here I have some hot water. Into my hot water I am going to add in some
coco powder, and some brown sugar.

And Kevin would you like to mix those all
together. Will do. So now what this secret layer is, this is
what creates that sauce. It sinks on top, it bakes in, it gets really
gooey.

This is exactly what you want. You hear that. Secret layer. Secret layer baby.

Oh man, now we are going to bring back in
our cups. Now what I want you to do is pour a little
bit of sauce over the top, now I know it seems kind of funny because you are pouring it on
top. It sinks down and works it way to the bottom. And that is where you get your gooey stuff.

Man that is where all the goodness is. Yeah. Okay gem so I have a questions here. Yeah.

So who is taller Kevin or Gemma? Gemma is a little bit taller. But they are all very tall people in my house. Everybody is tall. Thats how we grow them in Ireland.

Now Kevin we just want to put them on a try
with parchment paper, just incase they bubble over. These beauties are ready to be baked off. I am excited. So you want to back them off at 350 degrees
Fahrenheit, or a 180 degrees Celsius.

For roughly 20 to 25 minutes. You want to make sure that they dont over
bake and they still seem nice and gooey. So while our puddings are in the oven we have
a surprise for you. Kevin, this is our plaque for 1 million subscribers.

It is pretty exciting and it it all because
of you. This is a big gold plaque that they send you. It is really really heavy isn't it. Its been really amazing, almost 200 episodes,
three years of bigger bolder baking.

Our anniversary is coming up. And this is our birthday present and again
this beautiful gold play button because you guys are golden and we really appreciate you
bold bakers. Thank you very much and we celebrate this
with you. Absolutely okay I think I heard the oven go
off.

Oh yeah oven, lets go check on our puddings. So our chocolate pudding is just out of the
oven. And they look perfectly baked let me show
you. If you push down on the top to see if it is
squishy on the top.

This is exactly what we are going for. Its a little bit firm on the outside and
squishy on the middle. Can we dig in yet. So you can eat them just as they are when
it is still warm and delicious.

But if you want to jazz it up a little bit
more feel free to decorate it with some whipped cream and raspberries on top just to give
you some extra texture. I am going to sprinkle outs with a little
bit of icing sugar on top. It looks so pretty. Kevin lets eat this while it is still warm.

Oh man. This is like liquid chocolate gold. You know what I love about it it is fudge
too. Great texture great flavor.

Perfect desert for two. Perfect desert for valentines day. Gemma you did it again. Thank you Kevin.

Thank you for being my co-host. Thank you for having me again. It is always fun to have you here. If you like this video then please subscribe
to my channel.

And I will see you back here every week for
more bigger bolder baking. There you go. Thanks guys. Tiny bites Gemma tiny bites and then you take
a big one.

Oven safe mugs. Ba ba ba ba du du du du. Kevin! Yeah. Stop ruining my show.

No. Okay..

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

 
  • Home Cooking Ideas © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes