3 VEGAN & HEALTHY LUNCH BOX IDEAS (BENTO)

3 VEGAN & HEALTHY LUNCH BOX IDEAS (BENTO)

Hello everyone welcome back and if you're
new to my channel welcome! My name is Amelie and make fitness and vegan food
recipe videos and I also make other videos when I feel like it.
In case your parents didn't tell you enough or in case you haven't seen those hundreds of
thousands of millions back-to-school videos here on YouTube, i'm here to
remind you that school is back on soon. You're welcome.
I'm currently not going to school anymore but i thought it would be cool for me to share with you guys three cool easy tasty cheap vegan ideas on
what you could bring and pack to school or work or university or anywhere else you
need to bring your own food. I tried my best to combine nutritious
foods that provide you with everything you need to keep you full of energy and
achieve everything that needs to be done. Also i'm using my bento box that i
have just received the other day and no this is not a sponsored video i wish
they could pay me but they didn't they actually send me this box i'm using the
box because I think its pretty in the video and also it can actually fit
quite a lot of food in it.

Alright so i think that's it let's get
into it. So the first box is inspired by Middle East cuisine To make the tabouleh
a precooked my couscous in the microwave takes literaly no time to make, and then
I'm cutting my tomatoes into cubes and I like to add a little bit of salt so
that the water goes away.  And then I'm adding it to the bowl with some shallots
some fresh parsely thinly chopped. Cucumber and lime juice and a little bit of salt and if you have
time i would suggest you do that the night before so that everything is infused, but if you don't that's fine too.

Then I'm taking a wrap (basic tortilla) and
spreading some hummus on top of it and i'm adding few tablespoons of the tabouleh.
I bought these falafel from the shops but you can also make your own with chickpeas yeah i just cooked up for six minutes
and then I put three of them into the wrap and I try to roll it . This is
kind of the hardest part. Hold it tight and everything will be fine! And as it's a
lunch i would make, another one.

In the first part of the box im adding
three half wraps and in the other box im adding the last half, the rest of the
tabouleh. In the little box, I chose to add a tahini dip to dip the wrap in. So i use lime
juice and tahini... And I thin it out with some water so it gets creamier.

And I also chose to add two little bliss balls made out of date oats and coconut.
This lunch is very consistent i promise you i ate it straightaway after making this video
and I was really full the whole afternoon For the second box, I decided to get a
Mexican one yes we are traveling! This one actually
requires to be heated up in the microwave.But im pretty sure you'll be able to find a microwave anywhere now.. So to make the chili sin Carne, I'm
chopping up some onions and I put them in a pot with some Mexican spices with no
oil, water it's just fine. I cook them until theyre soft and then I add some
frozen capsicum.. You can totally get some fresh one I was just lazy!
Stir everything together well and then you're going to add your rinsed and drained kidney beans, youcan also use black beans I didn't have any and then I added some tomatoes, and again stir it well..

And after 10 minutes or so things start to be soft. I added on spice mix
again and then i added corn and I left it for another five minutes.
So in the first part of the box, I chose to add quinoa, you can add rice, you can add couscous, you can add anything else.. Pasta.. And then on the other half i'm adding the chili In the 2nd box I'm doing sort of mexican salad with guacamode, so I'm mash the avo in its skin, it saves a bowl and then I add cayenne pepper and lime
juice and this is pretty much the perfect guacaome.

And then I scoop it in,
and then I put some tortillas on the side. I made my own they're very easy to
make out of actual tortillas and yeah you can also buy premade tortillas but
these are fun to make and usually healthier I just cut them into triangles and put them in
the oven for 5 minutes! This lunch is filled with good carbs and
protein and good fat to keep going through the day, it is actually a little
bit longer to prepare but I would suggest you make the chili sin carne for dinner,
and then you just use the left over for your lunch look at that avo tho.. Oh my god!!
For the last box I decided to make a Greek salad with oven baked sweet potato.
For the salad i used olives, kalamata would have been better but yea.. Shallots, cucumber
tomato, lime juice, oregano, salt and i use a little bit of olive oil feel free to skip it but i just think
that Greek salad without olive oil isn't a Greek salad! And for the feta i actually usedsome fermented ,I think, tofu.

I bought it you can also find a lot of recipes online..
So I'm adding everything to the bowl next I'm cutting off some circles from
a tortilla, actually using a pita would taste hundred times better but I didn't want
to buy hundred thousand of different things! So yeah and also the circles are not
necessary!  I just find they're cute. For the sweet potato I just make a cut so that it cooks faster and then I cut the end bits and then I roll it into
baking paper and I'm make sure it's very tight and I cook it for about 30 to 40
minutes in the oven at 200 degrees. When you get it out of the oven be careful
because it's very hot but it should be very soft and goey and  oh my god sooo good so in the first box i'm adding my greek salad of course and then in other part im adding sweet
potatoes, in the little box im adding some houmous this one is store-bought but you can definitely make your own I also have a video on it, ill link it in the description box!
I was just a lazy girl today!!! Then, I'm adding my pitas / tortillas to dip
into the hummous! Thats it guys for today's video I hope you enjoyed
watching it and if u did go give this video a thumbs up! Also if you haven't
subscribed to my channel yet and you liked this video I would suggest u do so,
so you can keep updated with everything im uploading, there's gonna be a whole lot
more videos coming. Also leave me in the comments down below anything you like to see or if you want to see other ideas on what you bring to school or elsewhere
just let me now in the comments down below.

I will read everyone's comments and I'll try
to asnwer you all. So yeah thank you so much for watching and I'll talk to you
later <3.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

 
  • Home Cooking Ideas © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes