8 Easy, Healthy VEGAN Sandwiches for Lunch Under 500 Calories

8 Easy, Healthy VEGAN Sandwiches for Lunch Under 500 Calories

These are some of my favorite vegan
sandwiches all under 500 calories and down below in the description and you'll
find all the ingredients and amounts for each of these sandwiches. These first two sandwiches don't need any introduction, they're very basic, pretty much everyone
knows about them. So i'm going to toast up four pieces of bread and then on
first two slices I'm putting some almond butter And on the next two slices, peanut butter.
Then I'm chopping up some apple slices. I'm going to put this on the almond
butter bread.

And then some banana and I'm putting this on the peanut butter. Then I'm going to drill some agave on both of the sandwiches and also top them both with
some cinnamon and that's it! Now for the mediterranean sandwich and the bloody mary sandwich. I'm going to start by making the bloody mary and then Mediterranean. So using some sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, some sriracha, lemon I'm going to blend these together and just
pulse it and have to be super blended.

Now slicing up two pieces of olive bread
and celery dicing that up. Then putting on these sundries paste, putting
some pepper on there celery and then slicing up some oinon to
put on top. This one of the best sandwiches. It's pretty much everyone's favorite who I've made this
for.

Now for the Mediterranean Sandwich I'm starting off with hummus put that on both
sides of the bread. Then cutting up some bell pepper slices and also a couple pieces of
romaine lettuce folding them in half and that's it. That one's so easy. Now for the Ceaser
Salad sandwich another favorite sandwich and then the basic veggie.

Starting with the
Caesar salad and then I'm going to make the basic veggie. I'm gonna make the dressing
for the ceaser salad. Water. Tahini, nutritional yeast hemp seeds, Dijon mustard, pepper and lemon
juice.

Blending that... Oh salt haha blending that together to make a paste. And then
I'm going to set this aside while I go toast my bread. Now that's toasted I'm
going to put the ceaser salad paste on my bread And then top it off with about
five pieces of romaine lettuce.

I also like to put pumpkin seeds on this too. And now for the basic veggie it's just
Dijon mustard on one side of the bread and then Tahini on the other side and
then slicing up some tomato and onion And then lastly adding a few pieces of
romaine lettuce again folded in half, that it. Now we have two coleslaw sandwiches
one creamy and one vinaigrette. So starting with the vinaigrette and
then going to make the creamy  one.

I'm going to start with some cabbage I'm
going to cut two pieces and I'm going to leave these whole because I want it
to be easy to place on a sandwich without totally falling apart So now making the vinaigrette dressing
starting with sesame seed oil and then some red wine vinegar and agave mixing
that together And then J'm going to place my cabbage in there, kind of toss
it around. You can set this aside for 20 minutes or you can just use it right
away. And then I'm going to just place this on top of the bread And some pepper And a little bit of salt and that's done. Next I'm
gonna make apple cider vinegar with tahini and agave stiring that together then adding my cabbage mixing that
around again Again you can set this aside or just use
it right away.

And then put your cabbage on top. I forgot to add some pepper
but that will make it pretty good so add that. So take a look down below in the
description for all the recipe amount for each of these sandwiches And if you liked this video hit
subscribe and thank you for watching.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

 
  • Home Cooking Ideas © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes