Bento Box LunchesHealthy & Vegan! - Mind Over Munch

Bento Box LunchesHealthy & Vegan! - Mind Over Munch

Hi munchers! I am getting so many requests
for lunches for school, college, or work and I know you love meal prep so I
thought today would be fun to share some affordable on-the-go lunches in my
adorable bento box. I am really excited about this episode. I had so much fun creating
these ideas and filming it so I hope you enjoy and remember all of these are just
ideas to get you inspired or motivated to switch it up for you or your kid so
feel free to take what you want and leave what you don't. All of these lunches
are designed to be well rounded with a main or a protein, a starch, a vegetable,
a fruit, a sweet treat, and a snack and yes they're all vegan.

I hope you guys enjoy these lunch
options. If you did don't forget to give this video a thumbs up and comment below
and let me know what was your favorite childhood lunch. All of the recipes I've
shared today are available in the PDF in the description box below and I have
also linked all of the relevant recipes that I have already made videos for. The
only thing that's different is I did update my original black bean brownies recipe
from the video to be vegan and that is noted in the PDF.

I also linked the bento box
that I used in this episode below but you can of course use any lunch box that you prefer.
That's all for today if you enjoyed this episode don't forget to share it on social
please and tag me if try any of my recipes. I. Hope you have a great day and remember
it's a matter of Mind Over Munch..

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

 
  • Home Cooking Ideas © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes