Tia Mowrys 3 Easy Microwave Mug Cake Recipes Quick Fix

Tia Mowrys 3 Easy Microwave Mug Cake Recipes Quick Fix

- Sometimes you just get that
urge to want something sweet and there is nothing
easier than mug cakes. (Upbeat music) The first one is my brownie caramel swirl. Alright. So what I have right
here is a mug of course.

And I'm telling you guys,
this is so incredibly easy. I don't know about you, but I have a lot of late night cravings,
you know, cause I am pregnant. But sometimes you don't have to be pregnant to have a late night craving. You want that sweet craving now and you don't have the
time to bake a cake.

So I have the solution for you. In my mug I'm gonna add hot chocolate mix. Flour. These are like all of my dry ingredients.

Sugar. Baking powder. And salt. I'm gonna mix this all together so that everything is
incorporated and combined and I'm gonna move on
to my wet ingredients.

Okay. I'm gonna add some milk. And this is just regular milk. For another option you
can use almond milk.

Add vegetable oil and vanilla extract. All of these measurements
are in the description below. A lot of my late night cravings as of late have been chocolate, so this
brownie is just like perfect. (Laughter) I just have to be really honest with you.

Sometimes I've been giving
myself little excuses because whenever I eat
something sweet the baby kicks. And you know, I want to feel
like she's doing okay in there and I want to like, you
know, hear from her. So whenever I eat something sweet I'm like oh hey, there you are. So that's my little excuse.

I'm gonna add some
bittersweet chocolate chips. And these are bittersweet because there's a lot of sweetness
going on already. But what's really cool about
this is once this melts down, you'll just get some really nice bites of some ooey, gooey, chocolate-e-ness. If that's a word.

How do you spell that? Chocolate-e-ness. I'll let you guys figure it out. (Laughter)
I can't have my brownie caramel swirl
without my caramel. This is like my favorite part.

I just kind of put it
right there in the middle. I'm just gonna push it down. Deet, deet, deet until
I can't see you no more. (Laughter)
Bye bye, caramel.

See you later. One thing I love about this brownie is when I kind of dive into
it I'm gonna have this really nice kind of caramel ooey goodness. And guys guess what? That is it. It is microwave time.

You're going in there, buddy. For 90 seconds. (Clock ticking) (ding)
Look at that. I mean, it looks exactly like a brownie.

But it's really hot, so you want to let it cool for a minute or two. You can also add your favorite toppings like whipped cream, icecream. I'm gonna go diving for that caramel. Oh my gosh.

This looks so good. (Laughter) See, if I'm singing or dancing with food or around food, you know that it's bomb. (Clinking) Oh. Oh my goodness.

Oh my gosh. Mm. This is so good. Can you tell that I'm spazzing? (Laughter) This is so good and so easy.

And I have more for you. Yes. Today is a good day. Hello? Yeah.

You would like a banana mug muffin? Okay. Yes. Coming right up and I swear
in only like 90 seconds. Okay? Alright, I'll talk to you later.

Bye. Now onto my banana mug muffin. I don't know about you,
but I love bananas. Bananas, bananas.

Who doesn't love bananas? I love bananas. (Laughter) Okay. So it's really important
that you use a ripe banana. You know how you always kind
of have the lonely banana that's just like all by themselves? Well guess what? You're not gonna be lonely anymore.

We're gonna use you. Okay, so I'm just gonna
use half of a banana. Just gonna mash it with my fork. Don't be afraid to just get in there.

And that's why you want a ripe banana, because you want it to be soft
so that you can mash it up. I'm gonna move on to my wet ingredients. Add some milk, some butter, melted butter. Awesome sauce.

Egg. Lovely. And vanilla extract. Give this a stir and mix it all together.

This banana mug muffin,
it's perfect for like those mornings that you want something and you kind of have to get out
of the house rather quickly. Or again for a midnight snack. Now on to my dry ingredients. Add flour, baking powder, and sugar.

Make it nice and sweet. Give it a little stir. There we go. I'm gonna add some
semisweet chocolate chips and some walnuts.

Give it a little stir. Ooh, yes. Pop it into the microwave for 90 seconds. Oh.

It smells so good. Again, you can add whatever toppings you want on top of this. You can add some more slices of banana, some more walnuts, or some butter. You know what I mean? Butter, butter, butter.

Look at that. You look fantastic. Oh my gosh. Mm.

(Laughter) Uh. The chocolate and the banana
is like a perfect combination. And then you get that
crunch from the walnuts. I will be ready to tackle
on my day with this.

Next up, my gluten free lemon mug cake. I'm gonna start with my
dry ingredients first. I'm gonna add some almond flour,
baking powder, salt, sugar. Give it a little stir so that everything is mixed together nicely.

Now on to my wet ingredients. Add some egg, coconut oil. You can't have a lemon
mug cake without lemon. Lemon zest and juice from half of a lemon.

It's so refreshing. Lemon cakes are like perfect
for spring in my opinion. They're so light and fresh. I think we all know
what time it is by now.

It's microwave time. (Laughter) (clock ticking)
And we wait. (Ding)
Amazing. The finishing touch to my lemon mug cake.

I'm gonna add some whipped cream. I love me some whipped cream. Top it off with a slice of lemon. Ah.

Oh my goodness. This looks so good. Mm. Mm.

Oh my gosh. This is so delicious. Mm. I love cake.
(Laughter) So guys, these are some
of my favorite cakes.

Let me know what your favorite cakes are in the comments below and who knows? Maybe it'll be showcased
on one of my videos. Tia Mowry's Quick Fix. Make sure you guys subscribe
and I'll see you next week. (Upbeat music).

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

 
  • Home Cooking Ideas © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes