Binging with Babish Breakfast Dessert Pasta from Elf

Binging with Babish Breakfast Dessert Pasta from Elf

Hey baby, I hear the blues are callin', tossed salads and scrambled eggs~ "No, no but Buddy don't, uh, you don't have to call me, okay?" "Good idea, you call me." "Okay, I'm gonna hang up now." "I painted a picture of a butterfly!" "Good." "I'm gonna hang up now." [Buddy off-screen] "I tuned the piano." "Okay, I love you. Bye." "Mhmm." [Gross spaghetti noises] [crunching noises] "Mmmmm." Hey, what's up guys. Welcome to a special gross-out holiday episode of Binging with Babish. And I think this place needs a little bit of holiday cheer.

Let's uh, ah that's good enough. So to make Buddy's dessert breakfast pasta, and that's a rare triple oxymoron by the way, boil your pasta, have a friendly Frasier debate: And you want to cook your pasta slightly underdone because we're going to finish cooking it in the sauce. This is an important tip and easy way to upgrade almost any pasta sauce- so you want to add the pasta to some bubbling sauce in a saut pan (give it a good flip). Now we're gonna finish it with a solid tablespoon of butter (this is gonna add a lot of richness and unctuousness to the sauce), and, of course, don't forget a little bit of olive oil.

Toss that in, now really try to get some air to impress any kind of Youtube audience that might be watching... And just visually, you're going to see a huge difference between pasta that was just tossed with a sauce and pasta that was finished with butter and olive oil in the pan. I mean, which one would you rather eat? I'm gonna go ahead and destroy the worse one and save the good one for later 'cause I have a feeling I'm gonna need it. And it's time to Buddy-up our pasta.

We're starting with chocolate chips, handful of M&Ms, an entire fudge Poptart, broken into pieces (make sure you use one of the hard corners for a little bit of garnish). It's oddly beautiful in a David Lynch movie kind of way. Handful of marshmallows, good glug of maple syrup, caramel sauce, and of course, chocolate sauce. And it's time to tuck in.

Now this was far and away the most disgusting thing not only have I made for this show but I ever made in my entire life. Gotta get that horrible flavor out of my mouth, stat. [Music fades out].

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

 
  • Home Cooking Ideas © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes