[ASMR] Chef Tingting Cooking For You!



Hi guys, Welcome back I have a very special cooking ASMR video for you today! I have always wanted to do a cooking video Because, I love chopping sounds. Thanks to Blue Apron for sponsoring this video I have the chance to share some of these new sounds with you. I cook at home a lot, because you can make healthy food and it is a lot cheaper too. Sometimes, I don't know what to make.

Which is why Blue Apron is great They give you a new menu that you can pick from every week. With eight different recipes. If you want to try it out, you can check out the link in the description below. The first fifty people who sign up will get forty dollars off your first two weeks of Blue Apron.

Ok? Let's start! Today, I will be making some Creamy Tomato Pasta Every thing I need is provided.  So I don't have to go to the supermarket and I wont waste anything too. I like cutting so much. So every time I make Chinese food I always put a lot of garlic I chose the two people plan, but they also have a family plan if you need more food.

Ok, Let's start chopping! Here I have a Zucchini, I think it has a very cute name. I call it, Cucumber's brother. Let's cut it. I love these Zucchinis like, sugar worms? Zucchini X3 It makes a very nice sound.

A little bit sticks on there. I always think mushrooms, look very cute. Like a small umbrella. Let's put it in the dish And, these cute ones.

Here, I have Onion's sister the little one. I'm really happy to make this special ASMR cooking video for you today. Because, we can find a lot of new and amazing sounds. In this video.

I can say "I like chopping sounds" very much. *Multiple "Chops"* I learned how to cook from my mom.  She is good at cooking. So very time when I have friends come to my home she likes to make a lot of delicious food for them.

My friends, like it so much and it makes her very happy. I think because she enjoys cooking very much. She always said "Give food your love and your heart." I think that is the reason why she can make really delicious food. For me I think Tomato is very comfortable food.

It's easy to make and easy to eat. I like eating it with some hot soups, it kind of  makes my body warm. And comfortable. When I eat pasta I like to add a lot of cheese.

I think cheese is very delicious, but not very Chinese like to eat cheese. I remember, when my father ate a little piece of pizza. It was his first time. It had cheese and he said "This taste very special." "It's very creamy." But I think It was a little bit of a heavy for him, because he wasn't hungry for the next two days.

I hope you guys enjoyed this video. Have a good day and I will see you next time! Bye Bye. Thank you, to my lovely Patrons. Tony Hrannar Jeb Iris Matt Nolan Ben Claude And Kymberly For the...

If you, would like to become a Patron check out my Patron page.  For cool rewards And don't forget to leave a like and to turn on your notifications. So you don't miss any future videos. If you would enjoyed this video, don't forget to subscribe, and here are some other videos you might like.

Also check out my other ASMR channel, Sweet dreams..

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

 
  • Home Cooking Ideas © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes