Oshawott and Coffee - A music video

Oshawott and Coffee - A music video

A cup of Coffee In the morning And I get the paper I check the headlines and decide that I am bored I check my email and i decide to answer later. Another Cup of Coffee And I drag myself to work. My life is grounded in a firm routine Of coffees sleep and work I am not boring, I just stick to what I know I'm sitting there and working I realize I forgot to wake up I can't  be productive When I'm dreaming about a sheep. I go upstairs and get myself Another Cup of Coffee I get downstairs and then i spill it on the floor.

My life is grounded in a firm routine Of coffees Sleep and work I am not boring, I just stick to what I know Rock abye baby, On the tree top Lunch hour's over, And i can't stay up. I've got to drink coffee, But thats A mistake. I best switch to decaf Or i'll stay awake. My life is grounded in a firm routine Of Coffee.

Sleep and work I am not boring, I just stick to what I know I'm not boring, I just stick to what i know. I'm not boring, I just stick to what i know. I stick to what I know. I stick To What I Know..

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

 
  • Home Cooking Ideas © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes