People Try Death Wish Coffee For The First Time

People Try Death Wish Coffee For The First Time

- [Voiceover] Warning! Fiercely caffeinated, highly addictive. World's strongest coffee. Today we found eight people
who have a death wish! - World's strongest coffee. That's totally bull-- - Are you gonna wish
you died or it's what's gonna make you die? - Are they implying it's
enough caffeine to kill you? - [Voiceover] Just how
strong is this coffee? We took one mg of caffeine
and substituted it for one tablespoon of Death
Wish grounds so you can actually see it.

The results: (dramatic music) - You can try all you
want, you're not gonna make me afraid of beans. - I hate coffee, the end. - [Man] I like sugar. - [Woman] Coffee flavored milk.

- Going to Taste Town. - Oh wow, this is amazing! - Just tastes like coffee. - Notes of bones. - And wood.

- Hellfire. - Nails. - Blood. - That's what that taste
is, it's Viking blood.

- Wow, like I feel like
all my senses are like elevated right now. - I'm drinking it without milk and I can drink this whole cup. - My heart is definitely
beating really fast right now. - I would wish Death coffee on anybody.

- Oh, is this gonna give us diarrhea? - I'm home after work after
having two cups of it. I felt a lot of energy
running through my hands. - I'm here in the bathroom
and things are moving along really well and urgently. - It's around midnight
and I cannot fall asleep.

- I usually like need two
or three cups of coffee to even really feel it. I'm definitely awake. - [Man] More Death Wish
coffee please, now! How many times do I have to say it? - [Woman] Garret's pumped up!.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

 
  • Home Cooking Ideas © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes